I now have less than two months till I leave for Salzburg! My, time is flying by so quickly! Two months ago I was sad to leave all my friends and great memories behind at UP (To all of my friends: I still miss you and I can't wait to see you when I get back!), but now have two more months until I really get to face some big challenges and experiences. So as these two months pass by ( very quickly), I have A LOT of things to do between now and September. First of all, I'm working at the Silverwater Cafe 4 days a week, 20 hours a week, and let me say that the tips are coming in quite handy! Then I have to buy some specifc travel supplies at REI, such as a good quality back pack, duffle bag, travel supplies, etc. But I don't want to buy too much stuff though, because I want to wait to buy nice European clothes and other valuable things. I'm going there to actually experience the REAL European culture and everything ya know!
Well I hope (I know) these next two months are going to go by REALLY fast! Before I know it, I'll be inhaling the rejuevenating Austrian air again!
This is very cool! I like the graphics!
ReplyDeletelove,
mom
Looks good! I like your Mark Twain quote. Only 18 more days!
ReplyDeletelove,
mom
We cant believe that we will see you soon and have missed you.
ReplyDeleteYeah!!!!!! and cant wait for the slide show!
me,
V