Whew, I made it! Wow, I'm halfway done with my sophomore year of college, if you can believe it! I have had so many incredible and life-changing experiences these past 4 months, and it's not even over yet! There are still many places I need to go visit before my time up is here. In three weeks, Ireland, England, and Spain will be checked off my list and then I get to travel a lot around Greece and Italy on my spring tour. I'm planning to get a lot more traveling in this next semester because I have absolutely no idea when, or if, I'll get to come back to Europe someday, so I really want to take advantage of travelling oppurtunitie this coming new year!
My final exams went okay, but I can't really say how I did until I see my results. I'll just say I think I did quite fine, after all I did pull at least 3 all-nighters last week. Crossing my fingers! Now the pressure is over and now I'm off to a wonderful and relaxing time in Dublin and London for two weeks. I'll come back to Salzburg for a few days, sleep, do laundry, and repack, and then my friend and I will be off to Spain on New Year's Day. We will be going to Barcelona, San Sebastian, and Madrid. It'll sure be a nice contrast in terms of weather conditions after spending 2 freezing cold weeks in the UK, that's for sure!
Wishing you all back home US, or any of you elsewhere in the world, the Happiest of Holidays!
nice! i guess you're actually a week ahead of us because we are starting finals this week. Have a fantastic break!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteSorry if I confused everyone, but I accidentally posted this before finals were over. I knew I'd be too busy to write a post during finals week so I did it the week before, but instead of saving it as a draft, I posted it instead hahaha. My finals ended on the 17th, the same as UP, I think.
ReplyDelete