Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Made It!

Just want to let you all know that I made it safe and soundly to Salzburg this morning! It's amazingly beautiful here (for as much as I've seen so far).  I'm a little exhausted/jet leg, so most of our group is pretty much chilling here at the University of Portland Center.  I'll give more details later since I am about to go to our first group dinner tonight fun!  I promise to explain more about where I'm living and Salzburg.....after I get some more sleep!

4 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! Send pictures!! We are happy you are there, safe and sound.

    love,

    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sara! You made it!
    Got your email too. Thanks for your thoughts.

    love you!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gruss Gott! Tag!

    I am glad you are in Mozart-country at last. Is your dorm near the cathedral? in the Zentrum (town center)? Everybody getting used to "klicks" instead of miles, etc. ???

    My Skype number is: b10ckhead
    That is, lower case b, number 10 then LC 'ckhead'
    Email is: mikeeb@cablespeed.com

    Don't use the profile I had to give the blog to reach me.

    Spater--Mikey

    ReplyDelete
  4. How was the dinner? What is your room like? I'm so glad you can already love the beauty even in your jet lag!

    I'm keeping the little packet you left for me very safe. It reminds me of all the beautiful depths of you, with love!
    E

    ReplyDelete